Colostrum is the pre-milk substance produced from all mammals at birth. True cow colostrum is the pre-milk in the udder when the calf is born. This true cow colostrum can be collected during the first milking within 16 hours after birth. After this it becomes transitional milk and after 5 days after birth it is milk.
Cow Colostrum is the "God of Medicine" according to the Indian
mythology and we stand committed to building a healthy India.
If cow colostrum benefits the body by increasing functions, healing and immune system... it also makes sense that colostrum would help the body remove fat deposits and other negative materials that collect in our bodies. (Heavy metals, toxins, etc.) The reason our bodies accumulate these toxins in the first place (besides being present) is because of our bodies inability to remove it fast enough. As our bodies process and eliminate material from our system, sometimes these materials accumulate faster than can be processed and removed, so our bodies set it aside to be dealt with later. If these materials our not processed they can cause disease, sickness, obesity, etc. So, by giving our bodies colostrum supplements, we can improve the overall function and normal healthy state.
Benefits of Cow Colostrums
- Cow colostrums plays a great role in wound healing and the repair of broken bones as well as injured tendons and ligaments.
- It facilitates the healing of tissues damaged by ulcers, trauma, burns, surgery or inflammatory disease.
- This is a natural immune system enhancer.
- Rejuvenates the body’s tissues and cells.
- Boosts all the body’s functions.
- Helps to maintain youthfulness and contributes to improved vitality.
- Overcomes skin disorders and tones the skin.
- Reduces cholesterol and body fat.
- Helps in supporting liver function.
- Balances the metabolic rate and boosts energy.
- Prevents fragmentation of platelets which can cause blockages in the circulatory system .
- Increases oxygen in the blood system
- Reduces fatigue and increases vitality
- Contains an abundance of anti-oxidants that control or inhibit damaging free radicals. Free radicals are a major cause of cell degeneration, cancer and aging.
- Assists our body’s natural ability to fight cancer cells
Cow colostrums rebuilds the human body at deep foundational level.